CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Review - Dark Secret Love by Alison Tyler

In my opinion, this book simply can't get enough rave reviews. It was hands down my favorite literary erotic novel of the year. (I also read Fifty Shades this year, but luckily I don't grade on a curve.)

Actually, the best review for this came from a friend of mine, who I loaned Dark Secret Love to. The following is paraphrased but it captures most of her sentiments.

It just brought out this part of me I didn't know I had. Like I don't want to kiss the end of anyone's cane or anything or get tied up, but some of the things the character was thinking and what she said, I've always struggled with how to say things and she helped me get it out. Like I communicate better with my boyfriend now than I've ever talked to anybody, because of reading this book.

She and I have been friends for almost three years and this was by far the most positive I'd seen her about men and love in general. Not sure there's a more positive endorsement for this work than that. :)

0 comments: