CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Updates, New Releases, NaNoWriMo, Etc

New Releases

What a summer its been! When I wasn't hot and sweaty in the kitchen (from canning, I swear :D ), I was tapping it out at the keyboard. I've been lucky enough to be included in some really fantastic anthologies, recently released from Go Deeper Press. Cannot even tell you how excited I am to have my name included in the byline with the likes of Rachel Kramer Bussel, Kristina Lloyd, Tamsin Flowers, Raziel Moore, Sommer Marsden, Lana Fox, Kyoko Church and many others.

Shameless Behavior and Dirty Little Numbers are both available from Go Deeper's website and from Amazon. 

Read my author interview here. It was really fun to do. :)


What Else Is New

If you haven't found me yet, I'm also over on Facebook, and spend more time there than blogging (sorry), so if you haven't liked my author page, do so and leave me a comment if you're so inclined.

NaNoWriMo

Already have a farm, a one-year old, a day job, and writing obligations, so I figured why not try for 50,000 words in a month too. (Yes, even my friends know I'm crazy.) For motivation, I'm going to try and post 100 words of the count here every day, so stop in, cheer me on, and if you're a fellow NaNo writer, leave a link to your writing and I'll return the favor :)

In Sum...

Writing is a wonderful, fulfilling, at times difficult and frustrating experience but its well worth it to work with such awesome people and be around such positive feedback. Always have fun, because when you're not, it means you're doing something wrong.

Until next time, keep smiling, it'll make them wonder what you're up to.

0 comments: