CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

NaNo tease Day #7


We’d been involved with Sabrina on and off for two years. She’d taken a couple breaks from our ménage to pursue relationships with other men, and the occasional woman. When those relationships ran their course, she called us. Once, she’d asked to invite her boyfriend to play and Sean and I accepted, but he’d been a little too freaked out for a second date with the four of us. It’s swinging if you swap wives, it’s poly when the two men get busy, and the boyfriend had been a little too homophobic for that. Sabrina was currently single though, and with my birthday coming up, Sean had decided on the perfect way to torment me about it.

“Everything I do to you, I’ll do to her,” he said. “And it’ll make you crazy because you’ll know exactly how it feels, exactly what you’re in for. But if you move, if you make a sound, or if you touch yourself, I’ll just keep touching her and you’ll have to wait.”

It was a simple word: wait. It’s also a four letter word. I hate waiting. I’m terrible at it. I get impatient and change lines at least twice at the grocery store. I ignore Sean when he points out that if I’d stuck with the original line, I’d probably be done by now. So for him to tell me that, to lay that stipulation on it, to put all the pressure on me and my patience, that was worse than waiting for the first blow. The anticipation I could usually deal with, especially when he tied me down and forced me to wait. But to do it of my own volition? Oh now this man knew how to tease me.

0 comments: