CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Free Erotica Tuesday


Witch Walking
By Axa Lee

She doesn’t say anything, just pulls off her shirt and straddles me. It’s too hot to sleep, too humid to cuddle, our flesh sticks together, swollen, and makes a sucking, ripping sound whenever we shift positions. But she’s apparently adapted a “can’t beat ‘em, beat off” attitude, stroking my cock and tucking me inside her.

Fucking her, in this heat, is like fucking fire. She burns, she melts, she explodes. She rips her orgasm from me, taking all of me into her, grinding her hips down on me, clamping her pussy down on my cock until she pounds the orgasm from herself, from me, and I spurt into her, mirroring her own cries to gods.

The a/c unit kicks out bursts of cooler air at us, enough to tease our hot, turgid flesh. I reach down to stroke her clit, making her writhe. If she’s fire, then I’m water, patient and overwhelming. I don’t seek to conquer; I seek to make her yield. And she does, again and again. I’m hers and she’s mine, and while she might like to pretend otherwise, her orgasms belong to me.

And overnight, outside our window, the roses bloomed orange and white, like hard-edged dreamsicles.

File:Lesbian Couple togetherness in bed 02.jpg
From: WikiCommons

0 comments: