CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Romance

I'm no good at writing happy endings. I mean I really have to try. I'm a romantic at heart (much repressed), but usually the stifling of romantic gestures is what I think of when writing. How the connection between people becomes stilted or misinterpreted or rejected.

Since our daughter died this year, my partner and I have adopted butterflies, namely pink butterflies, as her sign. Kind of like a totem. Because butterflies are happiness and we want to think of her and remember happiness, not grief. My partner, unlike me, is not a repressed romantic and presented me with this card just because, thanking me for sharing joy with him. It makes me smile every time I look at it, so when I was thinking of a topic for today, romantic gestures came to mind. I'm not that creative when it comes to romantic gestures, but here's a link that is.

25 Sweet Romantic Gestures for Everyday

Or just give her a card for no reason that let's her know you appreciate the small things. It means a lot.

Have a great weekend everybody!

0 comments: