CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy, Dirty Relationship: Nexus


The whole idea behind Happy, Dirty Relationships came from, among other things, reading Kristina Wright’s book Bedded Bliss: A Couple’s Guide to Lust Ever After. I can’t seem to find the line exactly, but the concept was that couples who are content, emotionally and sexually, in their relationships are almost an invisible population.

It was one of those AHA! moments for me, as I finally realized why while all the other women I know complain about their guy, I shrug and go “mine can’t seem to get around to installing the childproof latches for the toddler.”

In the broad scheme of things, not that big of a deal.

It’s also because I don’t make it that big of a deal. (Even withholding fellatio didn’t work, so this is one of those things I’m never going to win.)

There are a lot of things that go into a dirty, happy relationship. And it’s going to be different for everybody. But if you are one of the few, know that you’re not alone.

And if you figure out a way to motivate your guy to install the kiddie latches, even if it involves a three-way and a billy goat, leave me a comment lol. 


Check out Ande Lyons' video review of Bedded Bliss here

0 comments: